Folks. Its been a ROUGH winter! Im sure everyone EVERYWHERE is so ready to see the calendar say SPRING TIME IS HERE! I just wish Mother Nature also got the memo and instantly switched to 70 degrees and sunshine. But alas….another 10 day forecast prediction of 30-40 degrees and some rain. Im so ready to
1. Open the sunroof of my car and turn up my Beyonce!!!
2. Um…Shorts? Tank tops? Sunglasses? ’nuff said…..
3. Take lots of walks with my boys and get working on that suntan!
4. Bust out my Caribbean candles and have the delicious scent of coconuts and honey swarming my house.
5. We are trying to move by this Fall so Im hoping to also get some house repairs done
Jared and I took a fun vacation last Spring to our home away from home (Wilmington) and there is a restaurant there we ADORE! Its called Indochine and you literally feel like you walked right off the beach and into Thailand! Its such a great experience! I was looking through old photos today and found these two and began drooling for some beef curry…..YUM!